How to apply for pan card online
Learn How To Apply For Even Time Online. At this time all need a PAN card and that card is very impotent
The following is a detailed information on why the PAN card should be applied online.
Why do we need a PAN Card?
- Demand for PAN card has increased as demand has increased and as the usage of card has increased in the market.
- PAN Card is an essential document for most of us in India, not just for the purpose of filing tax returns
- But many of us, use it as a form of identification, as well.
- Today having a PAN card has become mandatory for most people irrespective of whether they have taxable income or n
Steps to apply for PAN online
Here is step-by-step information on why the PAN card should be applied online.
2: Fill all the details in the form. Read the detailed instructions before furnishing the details in the
3: Mode of Payment: The charges for applying for PAN is Rs. 93 for Indian communication address and Rs. 864 for foreign communication address.
4: Payment of application fee can be made through credit/debit card, demand draft or net-banking.
5: On successful payment, acknowledgment will be displayed. Save this acknowledgment number.
4: Documents to be sent to NSDL :Once the application and payment are accepted, the applicant is required to send the supporting documents through courier/post to NSDL.
5: Only after the receipt of the documents, PAN application would be processed by NSDL.
6: Documents include one proof of identity, one proof of address and one proof of date of birth.
Applying for a PAN Card Offline
Applicants can choose the offline method as well to apply for the PAN card. They can visit a nearby TIN NSDL centre and follow the steps:
- Download and print form 49A. The form can be downloaded from
- Fill the form and affix two passport size photographs on the form.
- Pay the fee in the form of demand draft in favour of ‘NSDL – PAN’ payable at Mumbai.
- Attach self-attested photocopies of proofs with the form.
- Mention ‘APPLICATION FOR PAN-N-Acknowledgement Number’ superscripted on the envelope of the application form.
- The application has to be sent to-