Learn How To Change Mobile Number in Gmail in Gmail and The simplest method of that is given below.
In today’s time
, Gmail is used by all and every phone is used by Gmail id.
Remove phone number
1. Open your Google Account.
2. Under “Personal info & privacy,” select Your personal info > Phone.
3. From here you can:
- Add a phone number: Under “Your phone numbers,” select Add recovery phone.
- Change your phone number: Next to your number, select Edit option to Update number. Follow the instructions
- Delete your phone number: Next to your number, select Delete option to Remove number.
Change Gmail Phone Number in Android
How do you change phone number in Android phone and phone should have Gmail id. Without it, the phone number cannot be changed
1. Open the Gmail
app on your device and log into your account.
2. Click on the Menu option on the upper left hand
3. Now a drop-down menu will appear, select Settings from Menu.
4. Thereafter, navigate towards the top of the screen and enter your Gmail address.
5. Open the option “Manage your Google Account”.
6. Now, Google Account screen will flash on the screen. Click on Personal info & privacy.
7. The Personal info & privacy interface will flash on the screen. Select “Phone”.
8. On the right of your Google account phone number, tap Edit option.
9. Re-authenticate your Google account, you have to enter your password and tap on Sign in.
10. Again tap Edit option represented in pencil.
11. Click on Update Number, located just below at right-hand corner of the screen.
12. Enter your desired phone number and tap Select to complete the process.
|How To Change Mobile Number in Gmail