How to change pan name after marriage
The following is a simple way to learn how to change the name on a card after getting married
Information on why to change the name on the PAN card after getting married is very good.
It is important to change the name on the PAN card after getting married. You will need a lot of work while applying the required documentation that you need
Documents Required for Name Change on PAN Card
The following documents are needed to change or correct name on PAN card –
1. Aadhaar Card
2. Voter ID
3. Driving License
5. Passport of the husband if you are looking to change surname post-marriage
6. Newspaper advertisement featuring your updated name
The following documents are recognised as proof of identity:
1. Affidavit, gazette notification, or newspaper publication that indicates your name change
2. School certificates or diplomas
4. Bank account statement
5. Driver’s license
6. Voter ID card
7. Marriage certificate
8. Credit card
9. Divorce papers, in case you are applying for name change after divorce
Steps to Change Name in PAN Card after Marriage
The step-by-step information below is simple and comprehensive.
2. Fill the form diligently and mention the details as in the supporting document proof.
3. Do not forget to mention your PAN in the form and tick only the cell that is in front of your name.
4. Click on “Validate” to check each and every information is correct in the form.
5. Once confirmed and than click on the “Submit” button.
6. Now, make payment for processing your request.
7. You can make the payment through netbanking, debit/credit card, cash card, etc.
8. Once the payment is completed successfully, than download the PAN application form and take its print out.
Fill out the backstage step
1. Affix two passport-sized photographs on the form and sign across it.
2. Attach required document proofs which is self-attested with the application form.
3. If applied through NSDL and send the application to NSDL through post or to UTIITSL if the form was filled through UTIITSL portal.