Here’s how to learn how to install a video doorbell, step-by-step, in the following area and in a way that makes sense to you.
Why Video Doorbell is installed and its simple method and its guidance is very well informed and in the area.
Install the Ring Video Doorbell
- Charge and install the included battery. …
- Download the Ring app on your phone. …
- Install the battery and complete the app setup. …
- Turn off power to your current doorbell. …
- Prep the wall for installation. …
- Attach the doorbell wires.
Ring Doorbell Installation
There are several steps when installing the Ring Doorbell. You have to:
- Create a Ring doorbell account
- Connect doorbell to Ring app
- Install doorbell(s) in desired location
Create a Ring doorbell account
- Input your first and last name.
- Select the country where you live from the list.
- Enter your email address.
- Verify your email address by clicking on the emailed link and return to the app.
- Enter your home address in the app.
- Confirm your address.
- In the Ring app, tap Set Up a Device, then select the Doorbells button.
- Allow Ring to access your phone’s camera and scan the QR code that came with your Ring doorbell.
- Confirm your address and location to begin the installation.
- Choose a name for your doorbell like Back Door, Front Door, Office.
- Next, on the Ring doorbell device press and release the orange button on the back left of the device. The doorbell light will start spinning.
- Connect to the Ring app to the doorbell Wi-Fi network by following the prompts.
- Connect your doorbell to your home or business Wi-Fi. The internal software will update automatically. Wait until the doorbell stops flashing.
- Go through the video tutorial or instruction manual to install the doorbell.
- Attach the miniature level to bracket and install the bracket in your desired location with the screws provided.
- If installing on masonry, use the included drill bit to drill holes for screw anchors. If attaching to wood, simply screw it into place.
Also read “How to update android phone”
Ring Doorbell Motion Sensor Setup
If the sensors are not adjusted properly, the doorbell could be triggered by something as simple as a car passing by.
- Start by selecting the Motion Wizard.
- Answer questions about the location and placement of your Ring Doorbell.
- Finally, choose your preferred motion sensitivity.
- The Frequent setting notifies you about every motion detected with the shortest battery life.
- The Standard setting notifies you about some motions with average battery life.
- The Light setting notifies you about the fewest motions with the most extended battery life.