How to Link Aadhaar card to PAN rule: it is very important to follow all the government rules. Government Create all the rules and regulation for good and as a Responsible Citizen it is our responsibility to follow all the rules and Regulation.The Central board of Direct tax has announced on 01-07-2022 that from today they are Extending the Date of PAN Card-Aadhaar Card linking rule.
How to Link Aadhaar card to PAN
 How to Link Aadhaar card to PAN !
|Aadhar To Pan Link
quoting of Aadhaar/Enrolment ID of Aadhaar application form, for filing of return of income and for making an application for allotment of Permanent Account Number with effect from 1st July, 2017,” a press statement said.
Here’s a guide which can help you to link your Aadhaar and PAN cards.
2 step process to link Aadhaar with PAN
Step 1 :
Just go to www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in and click on the link on the left pane – Link Aadhaar
Step 2 :
Provide PAN, Aadhaar no. and ENTER NAME EXACTLY AS GIVEN IN AADHAAR CARD (avoid spelling mistakes) and submit. After verification from UIDAI which is the government website for Aadhaar, the linking will be confirmed.
In case of any minor mismatch in Aadhaar name provided, Aadhaar OTP will be required. Please ensure that the date of birth and gender in PAN and Aadhaar are exactly same.
In a rare case where Aadhaar name is completely different from name in PAN, then the linking will fail and taxpayer will be prompted to change the name in either Aadhaar or in PAN database.
|Link Aadhaar Card with PAN Card
|Check Aadhaar Card Link Status with PAN Card
The process of linking Aadhaar with PAN is also available after login to the income tax website.Following are the steps for this :
Step By Step Process of PAN-Aadhaar linking rule
In order to PAN Card-Aadhaar Card linking, tax payers have to first register on the Income tax e-Filing portal.
- Log in to the e-Filing portal of the Income Tax Department by entering the log-in ID, password and date of birth
- After punching in the details, you will also have to feed in a code
- On logging in to the site, a pop up window will appear, prompting you to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card
- If not, you can go to Profile setting and opt the “Link Aadhaar” button
- Punch in the details such as name, date of birth and gender. It will be already mentioned by you during registration on the e-Filing portal
- Verify the details on screen with the ones mentioned on your Aadhaar card
- If the details match, enter your Aadhaar card number and click on the “link now” button
- You will get the message that your Aadhaar card has been successfully linked to your PAN card
Here in this article we have provide you all the Possible Information about this new PAN-Aadhaar linking rule. Hope this Article will helps you to know all the details which you are Searching For. So as mention in this Article you have still the time of almost 1 year. You are Advised to Link your both the Important Document Aadhar with Pan. Do this Process on time.