If you have forgotten the password for the Twitter account, learn how to recover it.
The following is a simple way to change your password when you forget your Twitter account.
Recovery Twitter account password simple steps
1. Go to Twitter’s sign in page.
2. Open the Password Reset link
3. Enter your email address.
4. Follow the instructions in the email or SMS message.
5. Choose a new password and make sure not to lose it again.
How to get a password Recover without Email
The simplest method of recovering passwords without email is given below.
1. Use your phone number to request a password reset link
2. Contact your email provider to assist you with the recovery of your account.
3. Change the password from your Twitter for iOS or Android app.
We strongly recommend you use this opportunity to set a strong password that meets the following criteria:
1. Is at least 10 characters long.
2. Contains at least one upper and lower case letter.
3. Has at least one number.
4. Uses one special character.
Tips : If you want to recover a password in a Twitter account, you can add a new password by entering the Forgot Password.
How to recover forgotten Twitter password?
1. First open the twitter sign in page and from the sign in page, choose the ‘Forgot password?’ option.
2. In the second page you enter the email address
3. Provide the email address where you want to receive the reset password mail for resetting your password.
4. After this open the email which you have provided in the reset procedure and find the reset mail.
5. Find the link for resetting the password.
6. Now after this click on the link in the mail to reset the password.
7. Once you are redirected to the new reset password page then enter the new password in the password field
8. Then confirm the password in the second field.