ICDS Ghogha Recruitment 2019 is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for Anganwadi Worker & Helper Posts.
Anyone who needs a job can see his / her qualifications and do the job
Integrated Child Development Scheme Ghogha Recruitment for Anganwadi Worker & Helper Posts 2019
Posts Name & Educational Qualification:
- Anganwadi Worker:
- Minimum 10th passed & above
- Anganwadi Helper:
- Minimum 7th passed & above
Age Limit: 18 to 33 years
Selection Process: interview
More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidate can apply along with relevant documents of certificate & compulsory marriage certificate send through R.P.A.D to given address in the advertisement.
(More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
Last Date: Within 20 Days from the Date of Advertisement Published
(Advertisement Published Date: 10-11-2019)
About Integrated Child Development Services
Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) is a government programme in India which provides food,
And preschool education, primary healthcare, immunization, health check-up and referral services to children under 6 years of age and their mothers
The Integrated Child Development Service (ICDS) Scheme providing for supplementary nutrition, immunization.
Pre-school education to the children is a popular flagship programme of the government. Launched in 1975.
- Children in the age group of 0-6 years
- Pregnant women and
- Lactating mothers
Services under ICDS
The ICDS Scheme offers a package of six services, viz.
- Supplementary Nutrition
- Pre-school non-formal education
- Nutrition & health education
- Health check-up and
- Referral services
Three of the six services viz. immunization, health check-up and referral services are related to health and are provided through National Health Mission and Public Health Infrastructure.
The services are offered at Anganwadi Centres through Anganwadi Workers (AWWs) and Anganwadi Helpers (AWHS) at grassroots level.
- To improve the nutritional and health status of children in the age-group 0-6 years;
- To lay the foundation for proper psychological, physical and social development of the child;
- Also read “ITI Morva Panchmahal Recruitment 2019”
- To reduce the incidence of mortality, morbidity, malnutrition and school dropout;
- To achieve effective co-ordination of policy and implementation amongst the various departments to promote child development; and
- To enhance the capability of the mother to look after the normal health and nutritional needs of the child through proper nutrition and health education.
|ICDS Ghogha Recruitment 2019|