TOP 10 ONLINE DEGREE PROVIDER SITES
1 . 60 second Recap
60 second are Recap is an a educational videotape are design launched in a September 2009 to be give 60-alternate videotape summaries and analysis of the classic literature. The points are the provides one- nanosecond videotape is a narrative on the plot, themes, characters, symbols, motifs, and other aspects of the books are generally studied in the secondary seminaries in a North America.
A time to after its launch, 60 second of Recap’s the website offered over all 400 vids covering 35 classic erudite workshop and 60 contemporary are titles. It has been also entered the further than 4.5 million website are visits. (1) During it is alternate of time, 60 second Recap is continued to add to its content the library, with new 60 second Recap the videotape” compendiums”of 10-15 individual vids covering the colorful aspects of a work the similar as the Beowulf or Hamlet. The website are the presently presents to the roughly 800 vids. compassing 42 classic in erudite to workshop, and over all the 250 reviews of the contemporary in books of the implicit interest to the teenagers.
- 60 second are Recap won acceptance in the seminaries, still, (1) and preceptors said they are plant it effective in the sparking of classroom in conversations. (8) 60 second are Recap was also cited by the special education of the preceptors as a pedagogical tool for the scholars who have to a literacy disabilities that intrude with in their on capability to the comprehend in written material.
2 . Academic Earth
Academic in Earth is a website are launched on the March 24, 2009, by Richard Lud low and co-founders of Chris Bruner and Liam Pisano, which offers can free online videotape courses and the academic lectures from the world’s top most universities are similar as U C Berkeley, UCLA, University of the Michigan, University of Oxford, Harvard, MIT, Princeton, Stanford, and Yale. It is considered a hunt of the machine for a full- textbook in scholarly information, with a videotape courses are covering to around the 50 primary subject are disciplines in ranging from the Trades and Design, Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, English, Entrepreneurship, History, Humanities, Law, Mathematics, Medicine, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Religion, and Statistics.
Coursera Inc is a U.S.- grounded in the massive open a online course provider are innovated in the 2012 by Stanford in University the computer wisdom professors Andrew N g and Daphne Koller. (8) Coursera in works with universities and other associations to the offer online courses, instruments, and the degrees in a variety of the subjects. In 2021 it was estimated that about 150 universities are offered further than courses through Coursera.
- Coursera’s earnings to rose from$ 184 million in 2019 to$ 294 million in the 2020. To date, Coursera has not too be made a profit. The company are lost$ 66 million in 2020 as they are ramped up to marketing and advertising.
- For the first quarter in 2021, Coursera are the reported in profit of $ 88.4 million, up 64 from a time before, with a net of loss of $ 18.7 million, or $ 13.4 million on anon-G A A P base. Coursera are said to be the consumer profit was $ 51.9 million, up 61, while a enterprise in the profit was $ 24.5 million, up too 63, and the degree of programs had a profit of $ 12 million, up too 81.
- For the third quarter in 2021, Coursera are reported to profit of $ 109.9 million, over all 33 from $ 82.7 million of a time ago. Gross the profit was $ 67.7 million or 61.6 of profit. Net loss was $ (32.5) million or (29.5) of profit.
- The incipiency raised an original$ 16 million backing round backed by Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and New Enterprise Associates. In 2013, G S V led to the Series B investment, which is totaled $ 63 million. In 2015, N E A led to the Series C round of the adventure in backing, which are totaled further than$ 60 million. In 2017, the company are raised $ 64 million from its has being to investors in the Series D round of the backing. In 2019, the company are raised $ 103 million in the Series E round of backing from the SEEK of Group, Future Fund and N E A. The company are reached valuation of the $ 1 billion in the 2019. In July 2020, the company are blazoned it had been raised $ 130 million in the Series F backing and the streamlining its valuation to $ 2.5 billion.
- In September 2013, it was blazoned it had earned$ 1 million in a profit through the trade of the vindicated of instruments that authenticate are successful course completion. (21) Coursera first rolled are out a series of the figure- grounded course options, which is included vindicated credentials for a completion, in 2013. (22) As of October 2015, the company had been raised to a aggregate of$146.1 million in the adventure capital.
4. Crash Course
Crash Course are ( occasionally stylized as Crash Course) is an a educational YouTube channel are started by John and Hank Green ( inclusively the Green sisters), who is the first achieved personality on the YouTube platform through their in Vlog brothers channel.
Crash Course was a one of the hundred original channels are funded by YouTube’s$ 100 million original channel are action. The channel are launched a exercise on December 2, 2011, and as of January 2021, it has been accumulated over all 12 million subscribers and 1.5 billion videotape views. (4) The channel is launched with John and Hank presenting their separate World History and Biology in series; the early history of the channel is continued the trend of the John and Hank presenting humanities and wisdom courses, independently. (5) In November 2014, Hank blazoned a cooperation with a PBS Digital Studios, which would you allow the channel to produce the further courses. As a result, are multiple fresh hosts joined to the show to increase the number of the concurrent series.
5. Do Lectures
The DO Lectures is an periodic event that was the innovated in the 2008 on the west seacoast of the Wales by the Clare and David Hieatt
Those attending go online. There are now there are the over the 200 addresses obtainable online. Speakers involve Sir Tim Berners Lee, Marion Deuchars, Maggie Doyne, and David Allen.
The Giving President prize
The Giving President is a patronized spot at The DO Lectures so that scholars can be attend for the free. An aspirant submits a 90 alternate videotape about the themselves and also another after the event to the pass on the everything they learned to the company that ante the bill for their president.
edX is an American massive open online course (MOOC) provider created by the Harvard and MIT. It is hosts online university- position courses in a wide range of the disciplines to a worldwide pupil body, including some courses at no charge. It is also conducts exploration into the literacy grounded on how people use its platform. edX runs on the free Open the edX open- source software platform. 2U is the parent company, with the edX operating as its global online literacy platform and primary brand for the products and services.
Open edX Platform
- Open edX platform is the open- source platform software developed by edX and made freely obtainable to the other institutions of the advanced literacy that want to the make analogous immolations. On the June 1, 2013, edX open sourced its entire platform. The source law can be plant on the GitHub. The platform was firstly developed by the Piotr Mitros, as a exploration design at MIT, with the conservation transferred to edX in 2012.
- The Open edX garçon- side software is the nearly entirely grounded on”Python, with the Django as the web operation frame.”