fastag kyc : Do fastag kyc of your vehicle at home, last date is 29 February 2024. fastag kyc: National Highway Authority of India i.e. NHAI is implementing its One Vehicle OneFastag which means that from now on one vehicle will be used only one fastag. The highway authority has kept the last date for updating KYC of fastag till 29th February 2024. That means by this date every vehicle holder must have online kyc of their vehicle otherwise you will have to pay extra charges at every toll booth.
We know every vehicle drivers have FAST for this FASTag it is necessary to update KYC. Time limit for updating KYC in FASTED has been extended till February 29. That means FASTag will be deactivated if KYC is not updated by February 29. You are called A of Fasteg The following points need to be considered for doing online at home.
- It is necessary to update KYC in FASTag.
- Last date for KYC of Fast Egg is 29 February 2024.
- KYC must be updated if more than one fast track is registered in a vehicle.
- Also, even if more than one vehicle is registered on the same fast, it is said that it has to be updated.
- If there is only one vehicle registered on one FASTag, there will be no need to update.
If you have not updated KYC of FAST then no need to worry today we will know about the complete process of updating called FASTED in simple steps. Which documents are required to update fast track and step by step information on how to update fast one online is given below.
Documents required to update fastrack kyc
- Election card
- aadhar card
- Driving license
- PAN Card
- RC Book
- Passport size photograph
Official website to update fastag online kyc : Click here.
How to do Fast KYC Guide Video : Click Here
Read gujarati mahiti : Click here
What is the last date for Fasteg e KYC?
- 29 February 2024
What is the official website for Fasttrack KYC?
How to do fastag online kyc understand the process.
- First, collect the above documents to update KYC online.
- Then open the website https://fastag.ihmcl.com/ in your phone or computer.
- A page will open in front of you in which you have to click on My Profile from the dashboard.
- Here you can see if your kyc is updated or not.
- A page will open where upload ID proof and address proof along with fill all other details.
- Here you have to upload your passport size photo as well.
- By following the steps above, your process is said to be complete.
- Submit and refresh then you can see your KYC status from here.
- To check whether your KYC has been updated or not, login and click on Status from My Profile option in the dashboard.
airtel fastag kyc process.
- If you are using airtel payment bank fastek then you need to update KYC as below.
- First go to the official website of Airtel.
- Then login with your FAST registered mobile number.
- Here you can update fastak details by clicking on payment bank option given above and clicking on your profile