Indian smartwatch request registers massive growth of 173 percent Check top 10 brands
The smartwatch request in India has witnessed triadic- number growth in the first quarter of 2022. A new report from Negation has revealed in that the overall smartwatch request grew by a whopping 173 percent. The study suggests that the growth is caused by growing consumer interest, multiple launches during the quarter, and the vacuity of colorful reduction offers and elevations.
1.Noise was the top manufacturer who seized the maximum request share. The company’s smartwatch shipments repeat YoY in Q1 2022. The primary reason the exploration quotes that the good performance of its recently introduced bias. The Colorfit palpitation came the best- dealing model for the brand.Also Read – 5G auction to take place on July 26: Here’s what we know about 5G deployment in India
2.Fire- Boltt took the alternate position for the first time with a 21 share. It had multiple launches this board with the Ninja Pro Max being its most popular device. Further, 57 of its watches come with the Bluetooth calling function. Also Read – Govt approves 5G spectrum auction: 5G internet to roll out soon in India
3. boAt is the third company in the list and it has also registered and emotional growth of 106 YoY growth. The Xtend and Storm models captured about two- thirds of its total portfolio. boAt launched the Wave Pro 47, its first made- in- India smartwatch, in this board.
4. Realme’s Dizo captured a notice in the top five for the first time. The company introduced OLED display with its lately launched model Watch R. The brand also expanded its offline existence this quarter.
5.Samsung grew 78 YoY in Q1 2022. The Galaxy Watch 4 series had the loftiest donation then and advanced shipments this quarter owing to promotional offers along with the Galaxy S22 Ultra smartphone.
6. Realme had 3 share in Q1 2022. The brand introduced its new smartwatch S100, which was its major volume motorist. The company is anticipated to refresh it portfolio soon which could lead to a rise in shipments.
7.Apple grew 104 YoY in Q1 2022 with its series 7 variants contributing two- thirds of the shipments. It continued to lead the decoration member(> Rs,000) with over 87 share.
8. Amazfit declined 35 YoY in Q1 2022. The GTS 2 Mini contributed over 30 of its shipments. With the newer GTS Mini 2, we anticipate it to gain back some of its request share in the coming quarter.
9. Zebronics managed to continue a position in the top ten. The company launched several affordable models on colorful online and offline platforms.
10. One Plus took the first spot in the Rs,000- Rs,000 retail price band with around 45 share.
Honorable Citation Xiaomi registered a growth of 238 QoQ in Q1 2022. Its recently introduced model Redmi Watch 2 Lite is the main motorist of its growth.