Gujarat Polytechnic Admission is conducted by the Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (ACPDC), Gujarat. The Gujarat state offers diploma courses in the field of engineering to all students. The ACPDC offers Gujarat Polytechnic Admission through an online application form.
Gujarat Polytechnic admissions are conducted online. The registrations for Gujarat polytechnic admission will start in August 2023. The seat allotment will be conducted in October 2023. Candidates who wish to seek Gujarat Polytechnic Admission must have successfully completed their class 10 or 12 exams. The Gujarat Polytechnic Admissions are done on the basis of merit.
Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Registration Dates||June 2023|
|Meirt List||August 2023|
|Counseling process||September 2023|
Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2023: Eligibility criteria
A candidate seeking admission for the Diploma course must have fulfilled the eligibility criteria given below-
- Candidates must have passed the Gujarat secondary Board examination of class 10th with a minimum of 35% aggregate marks.
- Candidates must have passed the 10th standard and should have completed a two-year certificate course in NCVT/GCVT/TEB/IGTR.
- Candidates should have passed 8th standard and a two-year valid certificate course of NCVT/GCVT and 10 standard exams from Gujarat board, or its equivalent.
- There is no separate entrance exam for admission. The merit list will be made on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
- The candidate should be of 15 years to apply for this course.
Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2023: Application Form
- The candidates who are eligible for admission should fill out the online application form before the closing date.
- Visit the official website – www.gujdiploma.nic.in
- Fill out the registration form by an outing with personal and professional details.
- Pay the registration fee of 250 Rs to complete the application process and submit the form.
- The fees can be paid by online mode, through net banking, debit card or credit card, or by offline. the method by Demand Draft (DD)
- After all the steps are completed download the filled application form and take a printout of the copy of the application form before submitting it.
Documents required for Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2023
- SSC marks card
- Leaving certificate
- Caste certificate ( for candidates belonging to the reservation category)
- Income certificate
- Physical disability certificate (in case of any disabilities the candidate must possess the PDC)
- All the documents must be self-attested before submitting them online.
Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2023: Merit List
- The selection will be done on the basis of the marks obtained by the student in the 10th board marks, ITI and TEB.
- The preference is given to students who have certificate courses in ITI or TEB. In the case of a tie, different norms are considered in deciding the merit rank.
- The cut-off trend for previous years is available on the official website.
- A merit list will be declared of the selected candidate on the official website.
- The selected candidates need to log in, confirm the merit rank and proceed to the next step of filling out the preference form.
- The candidate has to fill the colleges in the order of preference and marks obtained.
- The maximum number of colleges has to be filled.
- The details on how to fill out the form and some important instructions are given on https://acpdc.in/acpc-choice-filling/
- After choice filling for an actual round, ACPDC will allot admission on basis of merit and choices given by the candidate.
- The candidate who wishes to take admission in the allotted college has to confirm the seat by paying the college’s 1st-year fees.
- If the candidate is not satisfied with the college allocated then he/she needs to wait for the second round of allotment and second counseling round.
Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2023: Participating colleges
Here is a list of the total number of seats in Gujarat of polytechnic colleges.
|State Private University||3||GIA|
|State Private University||1||Govt|
|State Private University||7||SFI|