How to book train tickets using paytm
If you have booked a train ticket and you have time to book and pay with Paytm online, Save you time.
Here’s how to book a train ticket online and the theory of booking a train ticket in Pentium App
Why Book Your Train Tickets With Paytm
Apart from being one of the most reliable train ticket booking platforms online, there are some exclusive features that make Paytm a favourite trains ticket booking platform among the users. They include:
Also read “How to check your heart rate on watch”
Also read “How to Update Software in iPhone”
Also read “How to repeat song or album on iOS 13”
How to book train tickets online?
Also read “How to update android phone”
- Visit paytm.com/train–tickets.
- Select Source and Destination cities, Date of the journey, then click “Search” button.
- Choose your train and check seat availability for the same.
- Select seat class & date that suits you the best.
Also read “How to Change Your gmail Address”
How to book a Train ticket via Paytm?
Login to Paytm app or go to www.paytm.com
- Select Train from the drop down list.
- Select From and To stations.
- Click Departure Date.
- Also read “How to Use Paytm to Pay the Light Bill”
- Click on Search Trains and you will have your results as per the Train running schedule by IRCTC
- Enter Paytm login Details if you are already logged-in.
- Select the Train from the list and make selection as per Seat availability and requirement.
- Also read “How to Cancel Your Apple TV+ Subscription”
- Proceed to the booking for the respective date for travel.
- Enter IRCTC ID and click on proceed or Create Account for IRCTC.
- Choose boarding point, add passenger details and choose preferences(if required).
- Also read “How to deactivate your Apple ID account”
- Click on “Proceed to Book”.
- Review the itinerary. If you have any promo code, enter it now and click Proceed to Pay.
Also read “How to Create a Group in Gmail”
Also read “How to screen record on mac”