How to download birth and death instrument online| how to know birth and death records of my village
Download Birth/ Death Certificate online in Gujarat –eolakh.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Government launch eolakh gate for download birth and death instrument online, Any Gujarat Citizen can apply online for birth instrument through this portal https//eolakh.gujarat.gov.in/, Department is registering Birth and Death which take place in areas within the governance of Gujarat and issue the instruments to the aspirant. who want to Download or get dupe of birth instrument online they follow below process. Now day Gujarat Government all services made easy to work online, no need to visit any zone office for birth instrument. First dupe is issued free of cost to aspirant at concerned ward office. Citizen can get further pukka laminated motorized clones from any City Civic Center after paying 5 Rs. per dupe. You must need register your child birth within 21 day to 30 day.
Also Read :- How to download my village map with details
Download Birth/ Death instrument online in Gujarat
Now day all government services easy to use and without visit to any office because all service work online, you know introductory internet using also easy to use all government services. this instrument not bear any hand. it’s allow every locality in Gujarat.
How to Download Birth instrument online in Gujarat?
If your or your Child birth instrument lost also you want to apply new instrument in Gujarat please follow below process.
First need to visit eolakh of Gujarat government functionary website https//eolakh.gujarat.gov.in/. After open website and click on “ Download Certificate”.
Now open new runner and scroll down, show download birth box and elect birth option. now enter your details similar as operation number or mobile number and time. if you don’t know operation number also elect mobile number option.
Enter all details after Click on hunt data button and show your name below list and download Birth instrument.
Birth Certificate Gujarat
According to the Registration of Births and Deaths Act 1969, every death has to be registered with the concerned State or Union Territory within 21 days of its circumstance. The government has allocated Register General in the centre and Chief Registers in the States to help citizens to register the deaths. The following are the ways to register deaths
- Still, the head of the ménage is eligible to register the death in the concerned Registrar Office, If a death occurs in a house.
- Still, the sanctioned person by the institution is responsible to register the death in the separate Registrar Office, If a death occurs in a sanitarium.
- Still, the jail in- charge can register the death with the concerned Registrar Office, If a death occurs in a jail.
- Still, the original police in- charge or foreman of the vill can register the death
- If a death occurs in a public place.
Purpose of the Document
Death instruments are issued for the following purposes
- In stating the fact and date of death
- In claiming life insurance benefits
- To claim pensions
- In settling estates
- To probe the cause and data of death
- Death and place of burial
- To serve as substantiation of age, gender, and race
- For genealogical information
The following details have to be known about the departed person
- Name of the Aspirant
- Gender of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Partner’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Endless Address Contact Number
- Name and Gender of the Departed
- Relationship of the Applicant with the Departed Person
- Place and Date of Death
- Block Development Office
- Block PHC
The following are the needed documents to apply for a death instrument
- Properly filled and inked operation form.
- Statement of death protestation given by the sanitarium or by the nursing home.
- Necropsy Report, if demanded
- Authorization for delayed death enrollment.
- Aadhaar Card.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- Portion Card.
Death instruments can be attained both online and offline.
1. Log on to the website The aspirant has to log on to the sanctioned website.
2. Registering details The aspirant has to enter the enrollment number and date of death to register in the gate.
3. Uploading the documents The aspirant has to upload all the scrutinized documents online.
4. Verification Process Once all the documents are submitted, the verification process will be started.
5. Issuing the certificate After the vindicating process, the instrument will be issued to the aspirant.