How to update android phone
Android phones with the latest updates and updates are already in the phone with good and new features.
Look for the phone to be updated on time, and we teach you to avoid updating the phone to some people.
Here’s why you need to learn how to update your Android phone
Updating your Android.
- Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Open Settings.
- Select About Phone.
- Tap Check for Updates.
- If an update is available, an Update button will appear. Tap it.
- Depending on the OS, you’ll see Install Now, Reboot and install, or Install System Software. Tap it. Your phone will reboot.
Benefits of Android System Update (Android 9.0 Features)
Update your Android phone
offers a lot of benefits, as shown below
- Adaptive battery and brightness.
- Intelligent prediction & Intuitive navigation.
- Multi-camera and Bluetooth connections support.
- Convenient Do Not Disturb mode.
- Daily view of the time spent on your phone.
- Set time limits for the apps you use.
- Features with High Dynamic Range (HDR) VP9 Profile 2.
- New gesture control interface with no back button and multitasking button.
How to Upgrade Android Version with OTA Updates
- Connect your Android phone to the Wi-Fi Network.
- Go to Settings .
- About device, then tap System Updates.
- Check for Updates.
- Update to download and install the latest Android version.
- Your phone will automatically reboot and upgrade to the new Android version when the installation completed.