The Unique Identification Authority of India, or UIDAI, has decided to make it free for citizens to update their Aadhaar records online. Millions of citizens will gain from this action, according to the Electronics and IT Ministry. From the 15th of March to the 14th of June 2023, free service will be offered. According to the Government, this service is solely free on the myAadhaar portal and will continue to cost 50 rupees at actual Aadhaar centers. Read below to get detailed information related to the myAadhaar Portal like highlights, Benefits, and Features, Steps to Update Aadhaar Documents on the myAadhaar Portal, Steps to File a Complaint, Track the Grievance Status, and much more
Aadhaar numbers have become widely recognized as a means of proving an individual’s identity in India over the past ten years. Aadhaar-based identification is being used for service delivery in close to 1,200 government projects and programs, which are managed by both the Central and State governments. The Aadhaar management organization, the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), has made it possible for Aadhaar documents to be updated for free online for the next three months on the myAadhaar portal.
To revalidate their demographic information, particularly if their Aadhaar was granted more than 10 years ago and was never updated, the UIDAI has been urging residents to upload Proof of Identification and Proof of Address documents. It should be emphasized that the free service is only available on the myAadhaar portal and that, as before, there will be a Rs. 50 fee for updating papers at physical Aadhaar centers.
Read Also:- આધાર કાર્ડને પાન કાર્ડ સાથે લિંક કેવી રીતે કરવું જોવા માટે અહીં ક્લિક કરો
myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in Portal Highlights
|Initiated by||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Ministry||Electronics and IT Ministry|
|Free Services Available from||15 March 2023 to 14 June 2023|
|Appplication||My Adhar App|
આધાર કાર્ડમાં ઓનલાઇન સુધારો કરવા માટે અહી ક્લિક કરો
આધાર કાર્ડ ઓનલાઇન સુધારો કંઈ રીતે કરવું જોવા માટે અહીં ક્લિક કરો
માય આધાર એપ ડાવુનલોડ કરવા માટે અહીં ક્લિક કરો
Benefits and Features of myAadhaar Portal
Some of the key features of myAadhaar Portal are as follows:
આધારકાર્ડ ને ચૂંટણી કાર્ડ સાથે લિંક કરવાની નવી તારીખ જોવા માટે અહી ક્લિક કરો
Read Also:- આધાર કાર્ડ ઓનલાઇન ડાવુનલોડ કંઈ રીતે કરવું જોવા માટે અહીં ક્લિક કરો
- Residents can update their Aadhar documents online for free owing to a UIDAI program
- The free service will be accessible on the myAadhaar webpage for the next three months, from March 15 to June 14, 2023, as part of the Digital India project
- According to the Ministry, this will contribute to greater ease of life, better service delivery, and a higher success rate for authentication
- Residents can also visit the local Aadhaar center, where usual fees would apply, or utilize the regular online update service if they need to amend their demographic information.
- By login onto https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ portal with their Aadhar number, citizens can use the free service.
- Around 1,200 government schemes and programs, managed by both the central and state governments, use Aadhaar-based identification for service delivery, making the Aadhaar number an acceptable form of identification for Indian citizens.
- Aadhaar is also used by several other service providers, such as financial institutions like banks and NBFCs, to effortlessly authenticate and onboard consumers.
- Aadhaar number holders are allowed, under the Aadhaar Enrollment and Updating Rules, 2016, to update their supporting papers in their Aadhaar at least once every ten years after the date of enrollment to maintain the accuracy of their data.
- Applicants whose Aadhar was issued more than ten years ago and has never been updated will particularly benefit from this approach.
- The list of current and accepted papers can be found on the UIDAI website.
Steps to Update Aadhaar Documents on the myAadhaar Portal
To update Aadhaar Documents on the myAadhaar Portal, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official Websit of myAadhaar Portal i.e., https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Login tab
- The login page will open on the screen
- Enter your registered mobile number
- Now, enter the captcha code and click on the Send OTP button
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Enter the received OTP to get logged in to your registered account
- Once you are successfully logged in, the dashboard of your account will open on your screen
- Now, click on the Document Update tab
- Applicants’ current information will display on the screen
- Now, review and recheck all the details carefully
- After that, upload the required details that need to be updated
- Finally, click on the Submit button to save the changes