Post Office Recruitment 2023: India Post is a government-operated postal system with 23 circles in India and is a part of the Department of Post under the Ministry of Communications. India Post has released the official notification for the Post Office GDS vacancy at www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Eligible 10th pass candidates are invited to apply for 30041 vacancies from 03rd August 2023 for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM), and Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM)/Dak Sevak (Special Cycle). Go through the below section of the article to get the details of Post Office Recruitment 2023.
Post Office Recruitment 2023
This year, 3000 posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (BPM/ABPM) are going to be filled for 23 circles around the nation through India Post GDS Recruitment Schedule-II July 2023. This is a golden opportunity for all 10th Pass government job aspirants between the age of 18 to 40 years to secure their career under the government organization with lucrative salaries and several benefits. The selection of candidates will be done based on their class 10th Marks.
India Post Office Notification 2023
India Post released the India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Notification pdf against advt no.17-67/2023-GDS at its official website for 30041 GDS/ BPM/ ABPM special cycle vacancies. Interested 10th pass candidates can go through the detailed Post Office GDS Notification 2023 to know the complete details about the recruitment drive by clicking the direct link below.
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Selection Criteria
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of a system-generated merit list. The Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Secondary School Examination of the 10th standard.
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Salary Structure
The TRCA Slab for GDS/ ABPM is Rs. 10,000/- -24,470 and Rs. 12,000/- -29,380 for BPM. These salary ranges indicate the remuneration offered for the respective positions in the India Post Office Recruitment 2023. The salary structure for Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM), and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) is discussed below.
|Post Office Recruitment 2023 Salary Structure|
|ABPM/ GDS||Rs.10,000/- -24,470/|
Post Office Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
India Post has released the complete schedule for Post Recruitment 2023 along with the release of India Post GDS Notification 2023 for special cycle GDS posts. . Check the complete schedule for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 from the below table.
|India Post GDS Recruitment 2023- Important Dates|
|GDS Notification Release Date||02nd August 2023|
|Post Office Apply Online 2023 Starts||03rd August 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd August 2023|
|Last date to Pay Application Fees||23rd August 2023|
|Edit/Correction Window for Applicants||24th to 26th August 2023|
|Post Office GDS Result 2023||To be Notified|
Post Office Vacancy 2023
The India Post has announced a total of 30041 Vacancies for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM), and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) in 23 circles of India through Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023. The post-wise Post Office Vacancy 2023 for special cycle distribution is provided below.
Steps to Apply for India Post Office Recruitment 2023
The candidates have to apply for India Post Office Recruitment 2023 in three stages- Registration, Payment of the Application fee, and online application. Each stage has been discussed below-
Stage 1- Registration
- Visit the official website of the India Post Office at www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- The applicants must first register themself on the GDS online Engagement Portal.
- The applicants must have their own active email id and mobile number to generate a registration number & password.
- Keep the registration number and password for the further application process.
Stage 2- Payment of Application Fees
- The candidates must pay the required application fee of Rs. 100/- through online mode only.
- There is no application fee for female applicants, SC/ST applicants, PwD applicants, and Transwomen applicants.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded. Hence candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility for applying to a particular Division before making the fee payment.
- Applicants who are exempted from payment of a fee may apply online for India Post Recruitment 2023 directly.
Stage 3- Online Application
- After registration, and paying application fees the candidates have to apply online.
- The candidates have to select the division and exercise preferences in the application form after validating the registration number & mobile number.
- The applicant is required to upload a Recent Photograph and Signature at the time of submitting the online application in the formats and sizes prescribed
- The candidates are advised to select the Divisional head of the Division in which he/she is applying to expedite the verification of documents at a later stage.
Post Office Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
The candidates applying for Post Office Recruitment 2023 must hold the required eligibility criteria (Education Qualification, Age Limit) as mentioned in the