RFRI Assam Recruitment 2019 has published a notification for the Recruitment of Officer Posts 2019. There are 23 vacant seats are available.
You can check more details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply in below given official notification.
Rain Forest Research Institute Assam Recruitment 2019 details
Form Type: Offline
Total Vacancies : 23
Last Date : 16/12/2019
Company : RFRI (Rain Forest Research Institute)
Qualification Required : 10th Pass 2019 – 2020, Graduation , ITI | Latest ITI
Location : Assam Government Jobs 2018-19
Job Category/ Department : Sarkari Naukri 2019 – 2020 | सरकारी नौकरी 2019 – 2020 |
RFRI Various Post Govt Job Application Form
: Click Here
|RFRI Assam Recruitment 2019|
About Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education
INTRODUCTION- Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) was constituted by Ministry of Environment.
Forests, Government of India, in December 1986 to formulate, organize, direct and manage forestry research; transfer developed technologies to States and other agencies; and impart forestry education.
MISSION STATEMENT- To generate, preserve, disseminate and advance knowledge, technologies and solutions for addressing issues related to forests .
Promote linkages arising out of interactions between people, forests and environment on a sustained basis through research, education and extension.
1. To undertake, aid, promote and coordinate forestry education, research and applications thereof
2. To develop and maintain a National Library and Information Centre for forestry and allied sciences
3. To act as a clearing-house for research and general information related to forests and wildlife
4. To develop forestry extension programmes and propagate the same through mass media, audiovisual aids and extension machinery
5. To provide consultancy services in the field of forestry research, education and allied sciences
6. To undertake other jobs considered necessary to attain these objectives.