Best PDF for Vacation Homework
Homework, or a homework assignment, is a set of assignments assigned to students by their teachers to complete outside of class. Common tasks may include fear equire, a writing or typing project, math exercises that must be completed, information that must be reviewed before a test, or other skills that must be practiced.
Have fun as you learn to read English & more with the magic of your voice
Read Along (formerly Bolo) is a free and fun speech based reading tutor app designed for children aged 5 and above.
It helps them improve their reading skills in English and many other languages (Hindi, Bangla, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Spanish & Portuguese) by encouraging them to read aloud interesting stories and collect stars and badges together with “Diya”, the friendly in app assistant.
Diya listens to children when they read and offers realtime positive feedback when they read well and helps them out when they get stuck – even when offline & without data!
Vacation Homework for Std 1 to 8 | Assignments for Primary School
• Works Offline : Once downloaded, it works offline, so it does not use any data.
• Safe : Since the app is made for children, there are no ads, and all sensitive information stays only on the device.
• Free: The app is completly free to use and has a vast library of books with different reading levels from Pratham Books, Katha Kids & Chhota Bheem, with new books added regularly.
• Games: Educational games within the app, make the learning experience fun.
• In-App Reading Assistant: Diya, the in-app reading assistant helps children read out loud and provides positive reinforcement when they read correctly, and help wherever they get stuck.
• Multi Child Profile: Multiple children can use the same app and create their individual profiles to track their own progress.
• Personalised: The app recommends the right level of difficulty books to each child depending on their reading level.
Languages available :
With Read Along, children can read a variety of fun and engaging stories in different languages including:
• Hindi (हिंदी)
• Bangla (বাংলা)
• Urdu (اردو)
• Telugu (తెలుగు)
• Marathi (मराठी)
• Tamil (தமிழ்)
• Spanish (Español)
• Portuguese (Português)
With just 10 minutes of fun & practice every day, inspire your child to become a reading star for life!
The basic objectives of assigning homework to students are the same as schooling in general: to increase knowledge and improve the abilities and skills of students, prepare them for future (or complex or difficult) lessons, extend what they know to the have it applied to new situations, or integrate their skills by applying different skills to a single task. Homework also provides an opportunity for parents to be involved in their children’s education.