VNSGU Surat Recruitment 2019 is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 54 contractual posts of Teaching Assistant.
Veer Narmada South Gujarat University I need 52 teaching assistants that can work well.
There is a Teaching Assistant Recruitment which will be available first and you can apply in the Veer Narmada South Gujarat University’s office website
Veer Narmada South Gujarat University The reason why you are applying for a job in the following is all the information is given in the area.
All information on jobs
- Total Posts: 54 Posts
- Post Name: Teaching Assistant
- Teaching Assistant: 54 Posts
Last Date for Application Submission: 16 November 2019
The Registrar, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, University Campus, Udhna-Magdalla Road, Surat- 395007
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
1. First class Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
2. Post Graduate degree with minimum 55 percent marks in the discipline relevant to the area of specialization.
3. Post Graduate degree in Education (M.Ed./M.A. Education) with minimum 55% marks.
4. D. degree shall be exempted from the requirement of the min.
5. eligibility condition of NET/ SET/ SLET for recruitment and appointment of Teaching Assistant.
about Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University invites online applications for the post of Teaching Assistant in the Post Graduate Departments/Self Finance
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University is a public university located in the city of Surat, Gujarat, India, the 4th fastest growing city in the world.
Previously known as South Gujarat University, it was renamed in 2004 in honour of the famous scholar and Gujarati poet Narmad.
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University has three medical colleges affiliated to it:
- Govt. Medical College, Surat
- Gujarat Medical Education and Research Society (GMERS), Valsad
- Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research (SMIMER), Surat
- Swami Vivekanand Institute of Medical Science and Research, Valia (2001-2010)