WASMO Recruitment 2019 has published a notification for the Recruitment of Unit Manager Post 2019
You can check more details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply in below given official notification.
Application mode is online. Interested candidate can apply online through official website.
Water and Sanitation Management Organisation (WASMO) Recruitment for Unit Manager Post 2019
Posts Name: Unit Manager
Educational Qualification & Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address in the advertisement.
(More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
Last Date: 30-11-2019
About Water and Sanitation Management Organisation
WASMO was created for bringing perceptible systemic changes through a paradigm shift in the role of governance from provider to facilitator
Citizens engagement in drinking water service delivery at users level in rural areas of Gujarat State.
In 1993, the 73rd Amendment to the Constitution created a paradigm shift in the drinking water sector.
To enable communities to have adequate, safe and sustainable drinking water supply and improved habitat by ensuring empowerment
Active community management of natural resources, leading to an improvement in their living standards
- Empowering communities to plan, manage, maintain and own their water supply and sanitation facilities
- Ensuring participation of communities and women in managing their own water supply
- Also read “SPIPA Recruitment 2019”
- Attaining drinking water security through a combination of local and bulk water supply systems and village level infrastructure
- Encouraging communities to adopt best practices on local water resource management, including rainwater harvesting
- Bridging the existing knowledge gap amongst communities on water resource management, water conservation, safe drinking water, hygiene and sanitation issues
- Creating a manpower pool and strong knowledge base in the water and sanitation sector