Cholesterol and Diet
Cholesterol and Diet, How to raise cholesterol as well as ways to lower cholesterol
Dates are used as fruits and nuts. There are many varieties available in the market. It also causes a change in its price. During the month of Ramadan, Muslims break their fast by eating dates. Because it is an instant energy giving fruit. It gives energy and strength to the body..muscle..
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of dates and the proper method of consumption
Fresh dates are very soft. It is quickly digested. It contains glucose and gives it energy to the body. Dates benefit from eating in the cold. Because it helps to keep the body warm from within. There are many benefits to eating dates. But it can also be harmful if not eaten properly.
1. Dates contain potassium. Eating it keeps BP under control. Which also eliminates stroke, cholesterol and heart diseases.
2. Dates are a treasure trove of iron. If the body is deficient in hemoglobin, dates should be eaten daily with milk.
3. Dates should also be consumed to relieve constipation. Dates are high in fiber. So stomach problems and constipation go away. There are benefits to eating dates on an empty stomach every morning.
4. Dates contain sugar, protein as well as vitamins. It eliminates the deficiency of vitamins and minerals in the body. It nourishes the body. For this you should eat dates with milk daily.
5. Dates are beneficial for pregnant women. Its consumption eliminates the congenital diseases of the child.
6. Dates are rich in Vitamin A. It does not cause eye problems. Night blindness is also avoided by eating dates.
7. Dates are the best source of calcium. Eating it strengthens the bones.
Damage caused by eating dates
1. Dates increase blood sugar in the body. So do not consume too much of it.
2. Avoid eating dates if you are overweight. It can cause weight gain.
3. Diarrhea is often caused by dates.
4. Many people are also allergic to it, so consult a doctor.
Ways to store dates
1. Fresh dates can be eaten for up to 6 months when frozen in an airtight container.
2. Dried dates can be stored for up to a year.
3. It should be kept in an airtight container, bag or container.
Do you know why you should eat dates in winter? Because dates have a lot of health benefits. Eating which gives energy to the body. In addition, the doctor also advises people to eat dates every day. Even people who have diabetes can consume 1-2 dates a day. Don’t worry it doesn’t raise blood sugar.
Dates are widely used in dishes made in Central and Eastern Mediterranean countries. Dates have many qualities. Which our body needs. Dates alone have 23 calories and no cholesterol at all. So even if you are dieting, you can eat dates comfortably.
In addition, patients with low blood pressure should wash 3-4 dates in warm water and remove the seeds. Boil it with hot cow’s milk. Drink boiled milk morning and evening. Get rid of low BP in just a few days. And you will turn red like before. So friends, after knowing all these marks, don’t you want to know more of his marks. So here are the benefits of dates …
Benefits of Constipation – People who suffer from constipation should soak a few dates in water at night and dry them in the morning. Dates contain protein, fiber and nutrition, which helps in relieving constipation.
Blindness – Dates contain vitamin A and antioxidants, which are considered essential in the disease of blindness.
For pregnant women: Women who are pregnant and also facing anemia, it is very important for their baby to eat dates rich in Aryan, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Selenium. Eating it increases hemoglobin.
Osteoarthritis: Nowadays, men also start complaining of joint pain. Bone pain is caused only by a lack of calcium. Eating dates every day will make up for the lack of calcium.
Intestinal disorders: If you have intestinal disorders, you should start eating dates as they contain calcium, vitamin B5, fiber, vitamin B3, potassium and copper, which eliminates this problem.
Prevents tooth decay: Dates can relieve toothache and its decay. This is because it contains a mineral called fluorine which eliminates dental problems.
Sprouted beans pulses::
Regular intake of chickpeas, soybeans, mugs, kidney beans, urad etc. in sprouted food helps in lowering cholesterol which is harmful for the heart. Not only is cholesterol, but it is best for the body because it is rich in vitamins, minerals and protein.