How to Cancel Your Apple TV+ Subscription
In an era when you get something for free on the internet, people go crazy, and when you get Apple TV Plus for free, it’s just like icing on the cake.
If you try out an app on Apple TV that feature a subscription, like HBO Now or CBS All Access, and decide you don’t like it, it’s easy to cancel on your iPhone, iPad, via iTunes
How to Cancel Apple TV+ Subscription on iPhone or iPad
- Head over to the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the Your Profile from the top right corner.
- Now, select the Subscriptions from the list you see.
- Next, tap on Apple TV Plus from the subscribed lists.
- In the subscription page, tap on Cancel Subscription and tap again to confirm.
And that’s how simple it is to opt-out of the Apple TV plus subscription on your iPhone or iPad both.
Unsubscribe Using Your Mac
On your Mac, subscriptions can be accessed from the computer’s App Store.
- Click on “App Store” from Launchpad or use Spotlight Search to locate it.
- Click on your Apple ID located in the bottom-left corner.
- After you select the View Information button, you might be asked to sign in.
- Scroll down to the Manage section within the Account Information page.
- Click the “Manage” button next to Subscriptions.
- Select the “Edit” button next to the Apple TV+ listing.
- Clicking “Cancel Subscription” will immediately cut your access to the streaming platform.
How to Cancel Apple TV+ Subscription on Apple TV
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple TV.
- Select Users & Accounts and select your account.
- Choose Apple TV Plus from the subscription list you see on the screen.
- Press Cancel Subscription and confirm the cancellation to opt-out of it.