How to Change Your gmail Address
If so, we are going to teach you how to change your email address and how to learn it in the simplest way.
We’ll teach you how to change your Gmail address and the simplest way we can.
You’re here because you’re looking for a simple answer on how to change a gmail address…
And you might be thinking, “why is it so hard to find this answer?” So the following post will help you.
Changing your Gmail address requires you to create a brand new Gmail account.
However, using a new account does not mean losing your data, as Gmail lets you import existing mail and contacts to your new account as well as automatically receive new mail sent to your old account.
Creating a new Gmail address
Within Google, it’s not possible to change your email address – you need to create a new one.
To create a new email address, you need to set up a new Gmail account:
1. Go to the Google Account creation page.
2. Enter your first and last name and choose your new username. This will be your new email address.
3. Choose and confirm a Gmail password.
4. Click Next.
5. Select a phone number and recovery email address, and enter your date of birth and gender.
How to change your Gmail address username:
- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Go to Change your Gmail username.
- In the top right, click Settings gear icon.
- In the “Send mail as” section, click edit info.
- Add the name you want to show when you send messages.
- At the bottom click Save Changes.