How to reorder watch faces on Apple Watch
Personalize your Apple Watch face so it looks the way you want and provides the functions you need.
Choose a design, adjust colors and features, then add it to your collection. Switch faces at any time to see the right timekeeping tools things up.
Also read “How to Use a Mouse with iPad”
Easy Step to Step
- Open the Watch app on iPhone.
- Tap Edit to the right of My Faces.
- Press, hold, and drag the 3 lines to the right of watch faces to reorder.
- Tap Done when finished.
Also read “How to check your heart rate on watch”
Add complications to the watch face
Also read “How to Change Your gmail Address”
- With the watch face showing, firmly press the display, then tap Customize.
- Swipe left all the way to the end.If a face offers complications, they’re shown on the last screen.
- Tap a complication to select it, then turn the Digital Crown to choose a new one—Activity or Heart Rate, for example.
- When you’re finished, press the Digital Crown to save your changes, then tap the face to switch to it.
Add complications from other apps
In addition to the built-in complications that show information such as weather, stocks you can add complications for many apps you get from the App Store.
To make these complications available when you customize a face, follow these steps:
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch, then tap Complications.
Add a watch face to your collection
Create your own collection of custom faces—even variations of the same design.
- With the current watch face showing, firmly press the display.
- Swipe left all the way to the end, then tap the New button (+).
- Turn the Digital Crown to browse watch faces, then tap the one you want to add.
After you add it, you can customize the watch face.
|How to reorder watch faces on Watch|